Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Assalamualaikum, readers!


It's always nice to greet people for the first time. And speaking of 'first', this is what I'm about to tell you.
I got inspired to write this blog after reading Umar Sahid's messages in my Facebook inbox every other day or so. I plan to fill this blog with his spiritually inspiring articles, which he'd sent me since a few months ago. While I was writing this very post, I was also waiting for his approval. This is for the sake of courtesy.
I may publish the articles without telling Umar Sahid but I prefer telling him because what I'm going to publish is his writing. But here I'd like to tell you that his writing was originally written in Indonesian and I wanted to translate and rewrite it in English, with my own style of course. Basically, however, I'll do my best to get the message across without having to be someone else. 
As soon as Umar Sahid gives his consent, you all can read great articles here.

2 comments:

  1. We all do love blogger in english version thought it's indodonesian. Love your blog man :)

    ReplyDelete